Tuesday, November 2, 2010


This blog is a compilation of articles highlighting my two years as a missionary in Suriname from October 2008(January 2009 arrival on the field)-October 2010. If you have stumbled upon this blog for the first time or have only taken a quick glance at a post or two and want an understanding of the whole experience I encourage you to begin from the very first post and move forward. I feel your reading of my thoughts, experiences, joys, disapointments etc is as good as any method to get a feel for the awesome time to minister among the Aukaan people in South America.

I have been writing and will continue to write for the veritas network www.theveritasnetwork.org, a website comprised of individuals who blog on various topics from a Biblical Worldview. I encourage you to check it out.

No comments: